Thursday, September 25, 2008

Here goes...




Well, it looks like I'm starting a blog! I had to create a blog for one of my master's classes and kind of enjoyed it. Now, I think I'll start a blog about things I enjoy rather than just class stuff. I decided to call my blog My Own Little Corner after a song that Mom and I love - it is on the old Rogers and Hammerstein Cinderella movie. Sometimes after a long day - or just a fun day! - this will be a nice way to clear my mind. I'm not sure what I'm going to be writing about since there doesn't seem to be anything out of the ordinary going on in my life right now. Things are pretty settled and normal. Who knows what may come though? I just may have all sorts of interesting things to gab about! I know that it is now officially fall but I don't have any pumpkin pictures yet so I'll just post this pretty yellow Zinnia - a final farewell to summer.

1 comment:

dendog said...

Ivy:

Very cool blog! If you have any spare time, can you help me find a beach house for Nana's '09 summer vacation? Den