Sunday, September 28, 2008



Say Hello to Hershal! I've been outside most of the afternoon (it's a beautiful day!) arranging pumpkins and corn shocks while playing with Boss. It's been a nice weekend - Apple festival on Friday night and Ham Days yesterday. I have to say that I was disappointed with the Apple Festival. It made Cow Days look good! Ham Days was enjoyable and it was nice to see Nana for a few minutes along with Josh, Kim, and some of the rest of the family. I am counting down the days now until my Fall Break - only five more to go! After Friday we have a two week break from school and I couldn't be more ready for it! I plan to spend my time enjoying the fall weather and catching up on my online class. This semester I'm taking GTE 536 - Nature and Needs of Gifted Children. After this class is over, I will need three more regular classes plus two practicums to finish my degree. Once completed, I will have a master's degree in Library Media Education as well as an endorsement in Gifted/Talented Education. I am ready to get the classes over with and start getting the pay raise that goes with the degree!! I choose these areas for my master's because they will hopefully give me some options outside of the regular classroom. I'm planning to have everything finished by Christmas '09 but I guess we'll just have to see how it goes... Enough of that - is anybody watching Dancing With the Stars?! I look forward to watching it every Monday - I think my favorite couple this season is going to be either Maks and Misty or Julianne and the young guy (can't remember his name...).

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Oh my gosh Ivy! This is the coolest blog site and it's ever so much fun to see and read! Hershal looks so festive and handsome. He just never seems to age. Must be his playful spirit and festive nature! I love all your beautiful photos. And you're right, the Fall weather is surely upon us. Be sure and pass the word that I'll drop by and see Hershal soon. Love you bunches, Mom