Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Hello and Happy Wednesday! It's such a comfort to know that we're halfway to the weekend! I really do try hard to not live simply from one Friday to the next but it is quite a challenge for me! I've had a good week so far - I've enjoyed digging my sweaters out of the closet and throwing on my coat before I leave for work. There's something about cold weather that just makes me feel cozy inside! I attached a picture of a snowflake sweater that I made. The color on the photograph didn't turn out very well, but I guess it'll just have to do! This is one of my favorite things I've crocheted so far. There is also one little snowflake on the back shoulder of the sweater. Right now I'm working on a another sweater. It is white and I want to put something decorative on it when it's finished. I haven't decided whether to try pink flowers or green Christmas trees...

We had a great weekend at the state park! I enjoyed getting to see everyone and catch up with the kiddos. Although we drove through a lot of rain on Friday night, Saturday was a beautiful day and we were able to do a little bit of hiking. We also played frisbee golf - that was a new one for me! I can't say that I look forward to playing again anytime soon but it was pretty comical and enjoyable.

It has been requested that I make pork chops and mashed potatoes for supper and laundry calls so I guess I better sign off. I've just finished some WKU work and am ready to kiss the computer goodbye for a few hours!

No comments: