Saturday, October 4, 2008




Whooopiiiieeee! Fall Break is finally here! After Lile and I got off work yesterday, we went to Spurlington lake and he fished a little bit - I read my book! (I have just started Ashes in the Wind - one of Mom and Shannon's favorites!) The leaves are really beginning to change colors and are starting to fall pretty quickly. It has been so dry lately that I'm afraid many of them might just turn brown instead of the beautiful red, orange, and yellow colors that are so nice to see this time of year. Mom, Dad, and Nathan are well into their Wyoming excursion now - I talked to Mom this morning and they're having a wonderful time! Lile is at work today and I've just been hanging around the house this morning doing some much needed cleaning and laundry. I also did a little crochet (after I got up at a wonderfully late hour!) and finished a baby sweater that I started a couple of days ago. I've found a fun website that has lots of cute and simple crochet patterns. I've enjoyed working on the baby things because they're pretty simple and can be completed quickly - I don't like projects that take too long as I get bored easily! Here's a picture of the sweater I made - the title of the pattern was "Baby, It's Cold Outside!". I think it turned out pretty good - I tried it on a doll just so that I could get a better idea of it's size.

No comments: