Wednesday, October 22, 2008



I can't believe that October is already almost over... This month is flying by! This week has been a real wake-up call from reality - back to school after our two week fall break! I have this shameful desire to just be a freeloading bum for the rest of my life! No, I couldn't stand my conscience if I did that but I do long for those good old homeschool days of completing all my requirements by lunch time and having the rest of the day to waste away in blessed irresponsibility. So it is to grow up I suppose... I have been doing some more crochet and have made some darn cute little hats and sweaters! I am excited about this weekend - mom and I are leaving on Friday to meet the fam on our annual state park mini-vacation! It is always so much fun to see everyone and just have a nice, relaxing fall weekend. I have been on the computer this evening trying to make up for lost time on my WKU class. I am such a procrastinator... Not sure how or when that happened. I think now I'm going to go take a long bath and then GO TO BED!! Hallelujah!

No comments: